Promotional Marketing Services, Inc., located in Athens, Georgia, was founded in 2001 by Janice Emery and purchased in 2014 by Lori Anne Lord. The two owners (and best of friends) share the same philosophy and principles, valuing fairness, quality, competence, and a true desire to help businesses, large and small, find success through branded marketing products.
Promotional Products are an INVESTMENT in Branding your Business — Purchase with Purpose!!
When purchasing branded promotional products, always consider...
- Audience: who are you wanting to reach?
- Message: what do you want to say?
- Purpose: reward, incentive, take-away?
- Retention: how useful is your item?
How this works… (And be sure to read the helpful tips below)
- Call us or visit our website to make your product choices (with our help if you like).
- We will send you an order confirmation showing total cost¹ for your approval.
- A branded virtual proof will be sent via email. (You provide us with the high resolution artwork file)
- You approve the virtual proof (or make changes, 2 proofs provided at no charge)
- Products are delivered to your door and you will receive our invoice post-delivery.
Ideally, this process from start to finish takes a minimum of approximately 10-15 business days, some items may require longer.
- Order early! Avoid expedited rush/production/shipping charges
- Have your artwork file available when you order. If you need design assistance, allow an extra 3-5 business days (cost will depend on level of design difficulty)
- Be SURE to read confirmations carefully – delivery address, in-hands date, price per item and set up charges – this is your approval of your order.
Please Note for New Clients...
If you are a first time customer, we will require a 50% down payment on your order. After your first order is complete, we do extend payment terms of 15 days².
(¹) Shipping is ALWAYS applied to your final invoice – we can provide an estimate if requested.
(²) If your corporate payment policy is net 30 days and/or you are required to issue a purchase order, please make us aware at the time of the order. Your order will not be placed until your down payment is received or we receive your company PO.